(ReliableNews.org) – The world is still scrambling to find a cure for and contain the coronavirus. Unfortunately, the illness continued ravaging China this week, and the United States has reported another case of it.
Here’s the latest news:
- Doctors in China are using a new method to diagnose the novel coronavirus which caused the number of cases in Hubei Province to soar to 48,206.
- The new death count is 1,367.
- There are currently 60,416 confirmed cases worldwide.
- Japan has announced its first death.
- US officials confirmed the 15th case in the country.
- China fired leaders in Wuhan and the Hubei Province.
- Taiwan is extending a ban on the export of facemasks through April to curb piracy and profiteering.
- Hong Kong and Singapore are delaying rugby tournaments.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are telling people that the best way to prevent the spread of viruses is by washing your hands. If you feel sick, wear a facemask and make an appointment with your doctor.
Copyright 2020, ReliableNews.org